DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Sanitary Napkin / Pads, Tampon & Pantyliners Market Outlook, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India Sanitary napkin market is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 10% in the forecasted period of FY 2017-18 to FY 2021-22.
Overall sanitary napkin is segmented into rural sanitary napkin and urban sanitary napkin market. Increased sales of sanitary napkins are due to increased percentage of working females and upgraded consumers' consumption habits. Being aware of the problem, the government has started to take measures to promote sanitary products in poor areas. Sanitary napkins are increasingly getting popular among women. Of course, continuous education and marketing from big international brands has significantly contributed to this penetration. 90% of India's sanitary napkin market share goes to international companies like P&G and Johnson & Johnson.
Lower penetration is due to low incomes as well as the general lack of awareness of the importance of sanitary protection. The essential nature of sanitary protection is set to support performance, especially as the category's key manufacturers are expected to invest in education campaigns to expand consumer base to include rural dwellers and low-income urban consumers. Tampons may possibly emerge due to a continued trend of westernisation although it still seems far-fetched and it would rival pantyliners and standard towels in future; there might only be a slight rise in demand.
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Sanitary Hygiene Products Market Outlook
4. India - Total Women, Menstruating women and its penetration (Overall vs Rural vs Urban)
5. India Sanitary Napkin Market Outlook
6. India Pantyliners Market Outlook
7. India Tampon Market Outlook
8. India Economic Profile
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Raw Material & Manufacturing Process
11. PEST Analysis
12. Trade Dynamics
13. Channel Partner Analysis
14. India Sanitary Napkin Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Competitive Landscape
- P&G Hygiene and Health Care Limited (Whisper)
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (Stayfree, Carefree)
- Unicharm India Pvt. Ltd. (Sofy)
- Kimberly-Clark Lever Pvt. Ltd (Kotex)
- Saral Design (Active Plus)
- Sooth Healthcare (Paree)
- Aakar Innovations Pvt Ltd (Anandi)
- Bella India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd (Bella)
- Rohit Surfactants Private Limited (Pro Ease)
- Mankind Pharma Limited (Dont Worry)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gqh45/indian_sanitary?w=4