DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Multiple Myeloma Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research provides insights into Multiple Myeloma epidemiology, Multiple Myeloma diagnosed patients, and Multiple Myeloma treatment rate for US, Japan, and EU5 countries. The research measures key indicators including prevalence of Multiple Myeloma derived from epidemiological analysis, patients diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, and patients treated with a drug therapy.
The research study helps executives estimate Multiple Myeloma market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The research provides estimates and forecasts of Multiple Myeloma prevalence, Multiple Myeloma diagnosis rate, and Multiple Myeloma treatment rate for the period 2017 - 2026. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Multiple Myeloma: Disease Definition
2. Global Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow
3. Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow in the US
4. Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow in Europe
5. Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow in Germany
6. Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow in France
7. Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow in Spain
8. Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow in Italy
9. Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow in UK
10. Multiple Myeloma Patient Flow in Japan
11. Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k3s9z5/global_multiple?w=4