DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Construction Equipment Market By Segment (Earth Moving, Material Handling, Concrete Mixing and Others), By Product Type (Backhoe Loaders, Hydraulic Excavators, Pick & Carry Cranes and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, FY2012-FY2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the construction equipment market is to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during FY18-FY24 in India, on account of the country's expanding construction industry.
Moreover, rapid urbanization, increasing foreign investments and surging demand for customized equipment are few of the other major factors expected to boost demand for construction equipment in India in the coming years.
Increasing number of public private partnerships and government initiatives such as smart city development projects would also aid the construction equipment market in India during forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of construction equipment market in India:
- Construction Equipment Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Segment (Earth Moving, Material Handling, Concrete Mixing and Others), By Product Type (Backhoe Loaders, Hydraulic Excavators, Pick & Carry Cranes and Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Segment Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Construction Industry Overview
6. India Construction Equipment Production Scenario
7. India Construction Equipment Market Outlook
8. India Earth Moving Equipment Market Outlook
9. India Material Handling Equipment Market Outlook
10. India Concrete Equipment Market Outlook
11. Qualitative Analysis - Usage of Construction Equipment in Different Segments
12. Pricing Analysis
13. SWOT Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
- JCB India Limited
- Action Construction Equipment Limited
- BEML Limited
- L&T Construction Equipment Limited
- Greaves Cotton Limited
- McNally Sayaji Engineering Company Limited
- Kobelco construction Equipment India Pvt. Ltd
- Apollo Infratech Pvt. Ltd
- Putzmeister Concrete Machines Pvt. Ltd
- Mahindra Construction Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nml647/india?w=4