DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Microsurgery Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global microsurgery market is expected to reach USD 1,698.68 Million by 2025 from USD 1,003.63 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancement in the surgical procedures and rising geriatric population. On the other hand high cost of surgeries may hinder the growth of the market are the factors which will boost the global microsurgery market.
The global microsurgery market is segmented based on application into nine notable segments; general surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, oncology, gynecological surgery, oral surgery, pediatric surgery and others. In 2018 general surgery market is likely to dominate market with 25.7% shares and is estimated to reach 461.42 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- Tisurg Medical Instruments Co.
- Synovis Micro Companies Alliance Inc.
- Hu-Friedy MFG. Co. LLC
- MicroSurgical Technology
- Peter Lazic GmbH
- Microsurgery Instruments Inc.
- Adarsh Surgical Works
- Accurate Surgical & Scientific Instruments Corporation
- KLS Martin Group
- Boss Instruments Ltd.
- Beaver-Visitec International
- Scanlan International
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Microsurgery Market, By Application
7. Global Microsurgery Market, By Procedures
8. Global Microsurgery Market, By Equipment Type
9. Global Microsurgery Market, By End User
10. Global Microsurgery Market, By Geography
11. Global Microsurgery Market, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdcjk7/microsurgery?w=4