DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cold Plasma Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global cold plasma market is expected to reach USD 3,156.1 million by 2025 from USD 943.1 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 16.4% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
On the basis of regime type global cold plasma market is segmented into low pressure and atmospheric pressure. In 2018, atmospheric pressure is estimated to rule with 62.2% shares and will cross USD 1,984.7 million by 2025, rising at the highest CAGR of 16.6%.
On the basis of technology global cold plasma market is segmented into remote treatment, direct treatment and electrode contact. In 2018, direct treatment segment is estimated to rule with 63.3% shares and will cross USD 2,022 million by 2025, rising at the CAGR of 16.6%.
- Innovations in Cold Plasma Technology
- Increased Use of Cold Plasma Technology in Food & Beverage Industry Due to Rising Food Safety Concerns
- Environmental Friendly Technology
- High Initial Capital Investments
- Increased Applications of Cold Plasma in Various Industries
- Increasing Demand of Cold Plasma in Healthcare Industry
- Limited Commercialization of the Technology
- Nordson Corporation
- Plasmatreat GmbH
- Enercon Industries Corporation
- Adtec Plasma Technology Co. Ltd.
- Bovie Medical
- CPI Plasma
- Henniker Plasma
- Neoplas Tools GmbH
- Tantec A/S
- Terraplasma Medical GmbH
- TheraDep Technologies Inc.
- Tomi Environmental Solutions Inc.
- Vetaphone A/S
- Wacker Chemie AG
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Cold Plasma Market, By Regime Type
7. Global Cold Plasma Market, By Technology
8. Global Cold Plasma Market, By Industry
9. Global Cold Plasma Market, By Geography
10. Global Cold Plasma Market, Company Landscape
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8z7nzj/global_cold?w=4