DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Fabric Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global data fabric market is expected to reach USD 3,122.84 million by 2025 from USD 617.30 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 25.1% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The report provides data for 2016 to 2025, 2017 being the current year while 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period for the report.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing volume and variety of business data. On the other hand, lack of integration with legacy systems may hinder the growth of the market.
The global data fabric market is segmented based on component into two notable segments; software, services. The market is dominated by service with 75.9% market share in 2018, and is expected to reach 2419.42 million by 2025 growing and USD 466.85 million in 2017 is growing at a CAGR of 25.5% in the forecast period.
- Denodo Technologies
- Global IDs
- NetApp Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Software AG
- Splunk Inc.
- VMware Inc
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Data Fabric Market, By Component
7. Global Data Fabric Market, By Type
8. Global Data Fabric Market, By Application
9. Global Data Fabric Market, By Deployment Model
10. Global Data Fabric Market, By Organization Size
11. Global Data Fabric Market, By Vertical
12. Global Data Fabric Market By Geography
13. Global Data Fabric Market, Company Landscape
14. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcpch9/global_data?w=4