DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Skin Graft Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global skin graft market is expected to reach USD 1,192.36 million by 2025 from USD 683.72 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are increasing number of burns injuries, pressure ulcers and skin infections, developments in skin grafting techniques, technological advances in dermatomes are boosting the growth of the global skin graft market. On the other hand, side-effects of skin grafting may hinder the growth of the market.
The global skin graft market is segmented based on equipment type into dermatome, general surgical instruments, consumables, and others. In 2018, dermatome is expected to dominate the global skin graft market with 46.5% market share and is expected to reach USD 572.62 million by 2025, growing at the highest CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- Integra Lifesciences Corporation
- Organogenesis, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Nouvag AG
- DE Soutter Medical Limited
- Surtex Instruments Limited
- Exsurco Medical Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Skin Graft Market, By Type
7. Global Skin Graft Market, By Graft Thickness
8. Global Skin Graft Market, By Application
9. Global Skin Graft Market, By Equipment Type
10. Global Skin Graft Market, By End User
11. Global Skin Graft Market, By Geography
12. Global Skin Graft Market, Company Landscape
13. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fn2s3/global_skin_graft?w=4