DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global hemodialysis & peritoneal dialysis market is expected to reach USD 115,783.6 million by 2025 from USD 68,922.9 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- Increased Number of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Patients
- Increased Prevalence of Diabetes and Hypertension
- Preference of Patients For Dialysis Treatment Over Kidney Transplant
- Rising Geriatric Population
- R&D Investments in For Innovating Dialysis Products
- Technological Advancements in the Products
- Favorable Reimbursement Policy
- Risks Associated With the Treatment
- Stringent Regulatory Framework
- Increased Demand of Homecare Settings For Dialysis Treatment
- Low Cost and User Friendly Products Innovated
- Product Recalls
- DaVita Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Nxstage Medical Inc.
- Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- Mar Cor Purification
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd
- Rockwell Medical
- JMS Co. Ltd.
- Atlantic Biomedical
- Allmed Medical Care Holdings Limited
- Isopure Corp.
- C. R. Bard Inc
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Market, By Type
7. Global Hemodialysis Market, By Products and Services
8. Global Hemodialysis Market, By Modality
9. Global Peritoneal Market, By Products and Services
10. Global Peritoneal Dialysis Market, By Modality
11. Global Hemodialysis Water Treatment Systems Market, By Type
12. Global Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market, By End User
13. Global Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market, By Geography
14. Global Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market, Company Landscape
15. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwswfk/global?w=4