DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Display Market by Technology (LED, OLED) Panel Size (=22.9, 27.0-41.9, =42) Resolution (=2MP, 4.1-8MP, =8MP), Application (Radiology, Mammography, Digital Pathology, Multi-modality, Surgical), & Display color - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The medical display market is expected to reach USD 2.33 billion by 2023 from an estimated USD 1.86 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 4.6%.
High adoption of hybrid operating rooms, increasing preference for display assisted minimally invasive surgeries, shorter replacement cycles, rise in the number of diagnostic imaging clinics, development in healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries, and technological advancements are factors driving the medical display market.
However, market saturation in matured markets and the increasing adoption of refurbished and consumer-grade displays may hinder the adoption of these solutions among healthcare providers to a certain extent.
- Growing Adoption of Hybrid Operating Rooms
- Short Replacement Cycles of Medical Displays
- Increasing Preference for Minimally Invasive Treatments
- Rising Number of Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Market Saturation in Developed Countries
- Increasing Adoption of Refurbished Medical Displays
- Development of Healthcare Infrastructure in Emerging Markets
- Technological Advancements
- Adoption of Consumer-Grade Displays
- Fluctuating Average Selling Prices of Display Panels
Prominent players in the healthcare medical display market are
- Jusha Medical
- LG Display
- Quest International
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Medical Display Market, By Technology
8 Medical Display Market, By Panel Size
9 Medical Display Market, By Resolution
10 Medical Display Market, By Display Color
11 Medical Display Market, By Application
12 Medical Display Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvhtjm/2_33_billion?w=4