DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Market for Graphene and 2-D Materials in Electronics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
There is great interest in developing 2-D electronic devices to overcome the performance limitations of currently used materials.
Graphene and other 2-D materials are key candidates for new and future electronics, including flexible and stretchable electronics, wearables, sensors and photonics.
- Flexible e-paper
- Flexible touchscreens
- Wearable devices for physiological monitoring
- Wearable medical devices
- Flexible digital x-ray technology
- Smart plastics
- Electronic components on flexible substrates for distributed media
- Sensors on flexible substrates
- Wearable gas sensors
- Wearable strain sensors
- Wearable tactile sensors
- Smart footwear
- Smart labels
- Printable sensors and electronics
- The market for graphene and other 2D materials in flexible and stretchable electronics, wearable sensors, conductive films, displays, industrial monitoring, wearable and mobile health monitoring, skin sensors and tattoos, conductive ink, transistors and integrated circuits, photonics, memory devices etc.
Market drivers, trends and challenges
- Analysis of the material properties of graphene and other 2D materials relevant to electronics
- 55 company profiles
Key Topics Covered
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Overview of Graphene
4 Carbon Nanotubes Versus Graphene
5 Other 2-D Materials
6 Graphene Synthesis
7 Graphene Pricing
8 Graphene Electronics and Photonics Market Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtm3tg/the_global_market?w=4