The report discusses the different segments of smart home technology to derive specific market estimations. It discusses a comparative study regarding the ways the technology has improved people's lifestyles and also saved energy.
The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global smart home technology market. Patent analysis provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time, as well as regionally, particularly for the U.S., Europe and Japan.
- Increasing Computational Power
- Increasing Availability of Big Data for Learning and Prediction
- Improvement in Machine-Learning Algorithms
- Increasing Cloud Usage for Data Storage
- Hackers and Machine Learning
- Lack of Skilled Labor
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Insight into the market through market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chain, and market and product trends
- Discussion of current and future trends and analyses on the basis of competitive technologies
- Description of the competitive landscape, including leading players and their key developments, strategies, and profiles
- Profiles of the key companies in the market, including ABB Ltd., Amazon.com Inc., Control4 Corp., Daintree Networks Inc., General Electric, Google Inc., IBM and Schneider Electric SE
Key Topics Covered
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Machine Learning: Market Overview
4 Market Breakdown by Type
5 Market Breakdown by Deployment
6 Market Breakdown by Organization Size
7 Market Breakdown by End-user Industry
8 Market Breakdown by Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- Acuity Brands Inc.
- Advantech Co. Ltd.
- Amazon.Com Inc.
- Centrica Plc
- Clipsal Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Control4 Corp.
- Crestron Electronics Inc.
- Cytech Technology Pte. Ltd.
- Daintree Networks Inc.
- General Electric
- Google Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Legrand S.A.
- Lutron Electronics Co. Inc.
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V.
- Savant Systems Llc
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens Building Technologies AG
- Synapse Wireless Inc.
- Teletask BVBA
- Vivinit Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gd4ghd/global_smart_home?w=4