DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Myanmar Switchgear Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By Voltage, By Insulation, By Types, By Verticals, By Regions and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Myanmar Switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2018-2024.
The National League for Democracy (NLD) government in Myanmar continues to focus on improving the ease of doing business in the country and attract more foreign investment. Oil and gas, power and transportation sectors of Myanmar have been some of the key beneficiaries of these investment in previous years. With FDI expected to increase in several other sectors such as real estate, manufacturing and tourism, the demand for switchgears would strengthen over the coming years.
Due to widespread applicability across the residential and commercial sectors, low voltage switchgears dominate the overall switchgear market with the largest market revenue share. Presently, air insulated switchgears are more widely used in the medium and high voltage categories while gas insulated switchgears are expected to gain more market revenue share over the coming years.
The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Switchgear Market Overview
4. Myanmar Switchgear Market Overview
5. Myanmar Switchgear Market Dynamics
6. Myanmar Switchgear Market Trends
7. Myanmar Switchgear Market Overview, By Voltage
8. Myanmar Switchgear Market Overview, By Applications
9. Myanmar Switchgear Market Overview, By Regions
10. Myanmar Switchgear Market Key Performance Indicators
11. Myanmar Switchgear Market Opportunity Assessment
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Competitive Landscape
- Schneider Electric SE
- ABB Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Legrand SA
- Asia General Electric Co. Ltd.
- Khin Maung Nyunt Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Super Mega Engineering Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxvq8v/myanmar?w=4