RED BANK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plymouth Rock Assurance is pleased to announce the induction of 25 insurance agencies into the 2018 New Jersey Circle of Excellence. This annual appreciation program honors and rewards the insurer’s top-performing independent agents in the Garden State.
The agencies were selected from more than 430 others and are chosen based on their professionalism, prior year financial performance and customer satisfaction.
“Achieving this status is no easy task. Only a select few earn the right to be called a Circle of Excellence agent,” said Karen Murdock, Regional Vice President at Plymouth Rock Assurance. “These agencies and their agents represent the very best in the business. We are proud to honor and acknowledge their outstanding professional efforts.”
The 2018 New Jersey Circle of Excellence winners are:
- A.H. Meyers and Company
- AAA Northeast Insurance Agency, Inc.
- The Barclay Group
- The Bogle Agency, Inc.
- Brouwer Hansen & Izdebski Associates
- Carey-Stephan-Massi, Inc.
- Connelly-Campion-Wright, LLC
- Connors MacCormack LLC
- Couch Braunsdorf Insurance Group, Inc.
- Daman Associates, Inc.
- Dickstein Associates Agency, LLC
- Five Star Insurance Agency LLC
- Hardenbergh Insurance Group, Inc.
- Insurance Agency Management
- Marino Agency, Inc.
- Maximum Benefit Insurance Agency, Inc.
- McCue Captain's Agency
- McMahon Agency, Inc.
- Otterstedt Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Prime Time Insurance Agency
- Professional Insurance Associates, Inc.
- Shults Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Thomas H. Heist Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Tri-State Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Weichert Insurance Agency, Inc.
Plymouth Rock proudly rewards the winners with financial support and will recognize them at a special weekend retreat at the end of April.
“Prosperous partnerships with our agents are the key to Plymouth Rock’s success,” Murdock said. “We congratulate the 2018 Circle of Excellence winners, celebrate their performance and wish them another successful year.”
Plymouth Rock Assurance is a marketing name used by a group of separate companies that write and manage property and casualty insurance in multiple states. Insurance in New Jersey is offered by Plymouth Rock Management Company of New Jersey on behalf of Palisades Safety and Insurance Association and its affiliates. Each company is financially responsible only for its own insurance products. For additional information about Plymouth Rock Assurance, please visit plymouthrock.com.