NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Denihan Hospitality (“Denihan” or the “Company”), a full-service hospitality company focusing on developing, owning, managing and franchising boutique luxury and lifestyle hotels, today announced that it will be celebrating National Business Travelers Day on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 by rewarding all business travelers who book a reservation at any of the Company’s flagship brands – The James, The Surrey, Affinia Hotels and Suites and The Benjamin – with a complimentary room upgrade during check-in1. Furthermore, each hotel brand will be showing appreciation for business travelers in the following ways:
- The James Hotel Chicago will host a reception from 5:00 – 6:00 PM in the lobby, which will include hors d'oeuvres, champagne and a selection of wines.
- The James Hotel New York – NoMad will be sending a special amenity to all guestrooms along with a personalized invitation to a celebratory reception from 5:00 – 6:00 PM in the lobby, which will include hors d'oeuvres, champagne and a selection of wines.
- The Surrey will be celebrating by offering champagne on arrival from 3:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Affinia Hotels and Suites will extend an invitation to all guests upon check-in to a “social sips” reception offering wine from 5:00 – 7:00 PM in each property’s lobby.
- The Benjamin will be giving all guests a credit to enjoy the signature cocktail at Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s The National: The NTL. MULE.
“We truly value the loyalty business travelers have for our brands and are entirely grateful for their continued support and trust,” said Vera Manoukian, President and Chief Operating Office at Denihan. “We are proud to celebrate National Business Travelers Day across our portfolio as an added way to show how sincerely we appreciate the relationships we have cultivated with this very important customer segment.”
“Since our inception, we have looked at our hotels as places that ease the burden of business travel by providing an escape from the stress and anxiety associated with life on the road,” said Jon Hodges, Executive Director of Transient Sales & Partnership Accounts at Denihan. “Business travelers have a deep appreciation for the personal service we provide as well as the expansive designs of our rooms, and have been fundamental in propelling our growth. We are very much looking forward to National Business Travelers Day and celebrating alongside these highly valued guests.”
1 Subject to availability; business travelers who check-in prior to National Business Travelers Day will be upgraded on April 24, 2018 for the duration of their stay; guests who check-in on April 24, 2018 will enjoy an upgraded room for the duration of their stay.
About Denihan Hospitality
Denihan is a privately-held, full service hotel management and development company. The Company owns and/or operates boutique hotels in major urban markets throughout the U.S. For over 50 years, Denihan has been creating value by acquiring, repositioning and managing independent assets. The Denihan portfolio includes properties operating under The James and Affinia Hotel Collection brands, as well as Manhattan independent boutique hotels, The Benjamin, and The Surrey, voted #1 hotel in New York City in Travel + Leisure's 'World's Best Awards' in 2016 and 2017. The portfolio also includes an impressive list of chef-driven restaurants and bars. Denihan’s uniquely guest-centric approach, refined through three generations of Denihan leadership, has made it an industry leader in hospitality, property and restaurant development, as well as hotel operations, management and marketing. More details can be found at www.denihan.com.