The global market for conductive inks has grown considerably in recent years due to their utilization in printed and flexible electronics, although many impressive materials are still in development (e.g. graphene, nanotubes).
There is an increasing demand for printable conductive inks for applications such as smart packaging, flexible displays, OLEDs, thin film transistors, OPV and smart textiles.
Not only will demand across all current markets grow, but the development of new materials and processes is leading to the creation of new market opportunities for conductive ink producers and suppliers in flexible, customized and 3D printed electronics.
Opportunities explored in this report include:
- Flexible and stretchable electronics.
- Printed electronics for smartphones (printed antennas, touch screens).
- Printed circuit boards.
- 3D printing.
- Smart packaging.
- Flexible lighting.
- Flexible displays.
- Wearables and IoT.
- Healthcare wearable monitoring.
- Smart textiles.
Copper and silver inks will continue to dominate the market for the next few years but growth in flexible electronics necessitates the development of new materials.
Conductive ink materials explored in this report include:
- Copper ink.
- Silver ink (Flake, nanoparticles, nanowires, ion).
- Conductive polymers.
- Copper nanoparticles.
- Metal nanoparticles.
- Carbon nanotubes.
Report contents include:
- Conductive inks market forecasts.
- In depth assessment of conductive ink types including properties, advantages, disadvantages, prospects, applications and revenues.
- Opportunity assessment by application and market including photovoltaics, touch screens, flexible displays, automotive, 3D printing, sensors, printed circuit boards, electronic textiles and wearables, RFID, printed memory and transistors, printed heaters, conductive pens etc.
- Latest products.
- 100 company profiles.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
3 Materials Utilized In Conductive Inks
4 The Global Market For Conductive Inks
5 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s6lf76/global_market_for?w=4