DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Elastomeric Coatings Market - Segmented by Type, by Application, by Technology and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Growing Infrastructure and Architectural Applications in the Asia-Pacific
- Increasing FDIs and Infrastructure Renovation in Emerging Economies
- Higher Costs in Comparison to Conventional Coatings
- Vulnerable to Global Petrochemicals Price Fluctuations
- Reduced Maintenance Costs Have Increased Its Popularity
- Other Opportunities
The construction industry in Asia-Pacific is expanding at a very rapid rate primarily from major economies, such as China, India, and ASEAN countries. With the consistent economic growth in the Asia-Pacific countries, the demand for infrastructure is growing at a significant rate. The infrastructure sector includes, both, commercial and residential, which in turn, is increasing the demand for paints and coatings in the region. The entry of major construction players from the European Union provides lucrative market in countries, such as China and India, in the recent years, has fueled the market growth. The gross output from construction industry in the China has been increasing at a significant rate, since past few years. This, in turn, is boosting the demand for elastomeric coatings market.
Application of acrylic coatings is primarily found in the construction industry, for high-end finishing in roofs, decks, bridges, floors, and other applications. Water-based acrylic coatings are high in demand, owing to environmental concerns like the negative impact of VOCs affecting the air quality in the environment. Owing to these benefits there has been significant growth of elastomeric coatings market during the forecast period.
Notable Developments in the Market
- June 2017: Sherwin-Williams Company completed the acquisition of The Valspar Corporation with an offer of USD 11.3 billion.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Asian Paints Limited
- Axalta Coating Systems LLC
- BASF SE
- Clariant Chemicals
- Dow Corning
- Henry Company
- Jotun A/S
- Nippon Paints
- PPG Industries
- Progressive Painting Inc.
- Rodda Paints
- Sherwin Williams
- Valspar Corporation (Sherwin Williams)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxdfx3/global?w=4