DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ceramic Fiber Market - Segmented by Type, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ceramic fiber market is expected to register a moderate growth during the forecast period (2018-2023). In 2017, Asia-Pacific recorded the highest market share, followed by Europe and North America.
- Growing Demand for Refractory Ceramic Fibers
- Petroleum & Petrochemicals Industry is Dominating the Market
The global petrochemical industry has been growing due to the high demand from end-user industries, including construction, electronics, healthcare transportation, industrial, agriculture, textile, and consumer goods. Due to the growing global petrochemicals industry, the demand and consumption of ceramic fibers are expected to increase during the forecast period.
- Growing High-Temperature Industrial Furnace Use
- Higher Temperature Resistance than Mineral Wool
- High Cost of Production and Limited Availability
- REACH Categorization as Substances of Very High Concern
- Raising Awareness on Fire and Heat Resistant Materials
- Ongoing Framework to Implement Stringent Emission Laws All over the World
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- General Insulation Europe Ltd
- Ibiden Co Ltd
- Isolite Insulating Products Co Ltd
- Kundan Refractories
- Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co Ltd
- Mineral Seal Corporation
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics
- Nutec Fibratec
- ThermalMax Inc.
- Thermost Thermotech Co Ltd
- Unifrax Corp.
- Yeso Insulating Products Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwv5d5/global_ceramic?w=4