DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Feed Vitamins Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Increase in Demand for Fat-Soluble Vitamins
- Increasing Use in Poultry
As far as poultry production is concerned, more and more companies are involved in the business of raising, processing and marketing chickens and other forms of poultry. In US alone, about 25,000 family farmers have production contracts with these companies and approximately 95 percent of broiler chickens are produced on these farms.
The trend of raising the livestock in the farms has brought about the increased usage of feed vitamins supplements in these livestock. The increased share of poultry among the livestock has helped to generate an increased demand of feed vitamins as a supplement in the last 5 years.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018: Dutch group SDM reported a Q4 2017 organic growth for its animal growth and health business at 18%
- July 2017: BASF has releases a vitamin A formulation that includes an alternative to ethoxyquin for use in livestock and fish feed.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Feed Vitamins Market Segmentation, by Type
7. Global Feed Vitamins Market Segmentation, by Animal Type
8. Global Feed Vitamins Market Segmentation, by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- Alltech Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Bio Multimin Inc.
- Biochem Lohne Germany
- Cargill Inc.
- Davidsons Animal Feeds
- Kemin Industries Inc.
- Mercer Milling Co. Inc.
- Novus International Inc.
- Nutreco NV
- Pancosma SA
11. Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9j77lv/global_feed?w=4