DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastics Market - Segmented by Raw Material, Resin Typey, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global carbon fiber reinforced plastics (CFRP) market is expected to register a moderate growth during the forecast period (2018-2023). In 2017, North America was estimated to have the highest market share, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Thermosetting CFRPs is Dominating the Market: In 2017, the thermosetting CFRPs segment dominated the market for carbon fiber reinforced plastics and accounted for the largest global market share. Thermosetting CFRPs are highly used in end-user industries such as aerospace, automobiles, building & construction, and wind-power industry. The growing demand for thermosetting CFRPs in end-user industries across the world is a primary driver for the demand and consumption of carbon fiber reinforced plastics during the forecast period.
- Growing Demand from Aerospace Industry
- Rising Demand for Fuel Efficient and Light-Weight Vehicles
- High Cost of the CRFPs and Inadequate Production Capacity
- Inefficiency Prior to Recycling
- Growing Demand from the Emerging Market and Asia-Pacific Region
- Shifting Focus Towards the Development of Low Cost Products and Technologies
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast)
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast)
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, and Recent Developments)
- A&P Technology Inc.
- Applied Sciences Inc.
- Cytec Solvay Group
- Formosa Plastics Corporation - Tairylan Division
- Hexcel Corp.
- Holding Company Composite (HCC)
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co Ltd
- Nippon Graphite Fiber Corp.
- Quickstep Technologies Pty Ltd
- SGL Group-The Carbon Company
- Teijin Limited
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Toho Tenax Co Ltd
- Magna International Inc.
- Allred & Associates Inc.
- Cristex Composite Materials
- Elite Carbon Fiber Ltd.
- Epsilon Composite
- Formtech Composites
- Germa Composite
- Italica S.p.A
- NORCO GRP Ltd
- Polar Manufacturing Ltd
- ReVerie Limited
- Rochling Group
- Senior PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zt4pvh/global_carbon?w=4