DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Pedestrian Detection Systems Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Stringent regulations mandating reduction of vehicular pollution
- Use of enhanced technologies for road safety by governments
- Advancements in research into sensors, cameras, and other automobile technologies
- Set up and scaling of manufacturing of sensor-based technologies across the world
- High disposable incomes and demand for cars with such luxury features
Based on the above driving factors, the market is poised to witness a CAGR of 26%, during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
The high cost of systems and associated components making it impossible to integrate sensors for pedestrian detection in mass market cars, ongoing research, inadequate research in updating existing research and a few other factors contribute to the bottlenecks in this market.
An increasing number of automobile manufacturers, like Ford, Toyota, and others are integrating sensors for pedestrian detection to enhance their product offerings. While most manufacturers are integrating sensors and cameras in new cars, other sensor based companies are offering add-on sensors, which can be used in cars without pre-installed pedestrian detection systems and include names, like Mobileye, among others.
March 2018: Lincoln Aviator, a plug in hybrid SUV is launched with pedestrian Detection at the New York Auto Show
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. Europe Pedestrian Detection Systems Market by Region
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Competitive Intelligence and Profiles of Pedestrian Detection System Vendors
- FLIR Systems
- General Motors
9. Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2cg9v/europe_pedestrian?w=4