--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Consumer Technology Association:
At this year’s CES on the Hill, Members of Congress will come to immerse themselves in technologies from some of the world’s most innovative companies including Amazon, Google, LG and Microsoft. Building off the momentum of CES 2018 in Las Vegas, CES on the Hill highlights how public policy can drive U.S. innovation and showcases tech innovations that are changing our lives for the better and creating new American jobs. Email jsiraj@CTA.tech to request an invitation. Notable exhibitors include:
• Advanced TeleSensors - A unique touchless auto-sense feature makes personal wellness info easy for any age or tech proficiency.
• Aflac – Its My Special Aflac Duck is a robot designed to help children cope with cancer.
• BenjiLock – As seen on Shark Tank, Benjilock’s rechargeable fingerprint padlock delivers applications for individuals who are blind, seniors, people with limited mobility and more.
• Beauty and the Bolt - An educational platform dedicated to promoting diversity and equality in access to STEM education.
• Toyota - Showcasing its Human Support Robot (HSR), which helps people with limited mobility, including seniors and the disabled.
Full exhibitor list:
- Advanced TeleSensors, Inc.
- Beauty and the Bolt (Case Western University)
- BenjiLock, LLC
- Edge Tech Labs
- Here Technologies
- HiberSense, Inc.
- LG Electronics USA Inc.
- Mayfield Robotics
- Oculus VR from Facebook
- Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Reflexion (Case Western University)
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Sensible Innovations, LLC
- Solo Technology Holdings, LLC
- Visa, Inc
Monday, April 16
|*5:30 PM Media & Members of Congress Preview|
|Rayburn House Office Building Cafeteria (2063)|
|45 Independence Ave SW|
|Washington, DC 20515|
CES® is the world's gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years-the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. As the largest hands-on event of its kind, CES features all aspects of the industry. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM, it attracts the world's business leaders and pioneering thinkers. Check out CES video highlights. Follow CES online at CES.tech and on social.
About Consumer Technology Association:
Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ is the trade association representing the $351 billion U.S. consumer technology industry, which supports more than 15 million U.S. jobs. More than 2,200 companies – 80 percent are small businesses and startups; others are among the world’s best known brands – enjoy the benefits of CTA membership including policy advocacy, market research, technical education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CTA also owns and produces CES® – the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. Profits from CES are reinvested into CTA’s industry services.
on the Hill
April 16, Washington, DC
April 17, Washington, DC
& Standards Spring Forum
May 1-3, Santa Clara, CA
June 24-27, Barcelona, Spain
January 8-11, 2019, Las Vegas, NV