DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Animal Growth Promoters Market - Global Industry Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Currently, North America accounts for the largest market share. Regulatory issues in Europe is hindering the market growth paving the way for emerging economies to dominate the market. Asia-Pacific is the forecasted fastest growing market. In terms of potential, countries such as China, India, Thailand and Indonesia look attractive for business growth. Economic growth, industrialization of livestock industry, rising farmers awareness and Government support are the major factors for market attractiveness in the region.
Emerging zoonotic diseases have potentially serious human health and economic impacts and their current upwards trends are likely to continue. Examples are avian influenza, Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis (BSE) and the Nipah virus. Increasing the productivity of livestock is critical to feeding the growing global population. The animal health sector can support this by providing treatments for disease prevention and control, and by innovating to improve the nutritional quality of the finished product.
A major area for product innovation will be animal feed. The risk of E. coli, Salmonella infection and emerging new strains of influenza viruses is often greater in intensive production systems and long distance transport of animal's potentially devastating impacts for human health. This risk from zoonotic diseases is the primary factor fuelling the need for veterinary health products and services ensuring the health of animals thereby ensuring the food safety in animal based products.
- July 2017: Merial the animal health division of Sanofi and Zoetis enter into strategic agreement for expansion of dairy products in India.
- March 2017: Merck Animal Health Completes Acquisition of Valle S.A. to develop a comprehensive portfolio of animal health products for the Brazilian Market.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Animal Growth Promoters Market Segmentation, by Product Type
7. Global Animal Growth Promoters Market Segmentation, by Product Type
8. Global Animal Growth Promoter Market Segmentation, by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- Bayer Animal Health
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Merck Animal Health
- Elanco Animal Health
- Cargill Inc.
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Alltech Inc.
- Danisco A/S
11. Futuer Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96qmtr/global_animal?w=4