DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Recent M&A Activities and Its Impact on the PPE Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Notable transactions in this period included 3M's acquisition of Scott Safety, Bunzl's acquisition of Tillman, MSA's acquisition of Globe Manufacturing, and Ansell's acquisition of Nitritex Limited. These acquisitions were mainly driven by the need to address gaps in the safety portfolio.
Other factors that are likely to drive acquisitions are the need for geographic expansion. The regulatory framework is robust in North America, which has resulted in the emergence of a number of small PPE companies focused on niche areas. In Europe, falling margins are expected to drive M&A activities.
Additionally, end-users awareness of safety requirements is increasing in a number of end-user industries such as construction, manufacturing, and oil & gas.
Going forward, there is unlikely to be any slowdown in committed acquisition spending, as market participants continue to expand product portfolios as well as their geographic presence. It is also important that certain regions such as south-western European countries and Iberia are expected to offer key growth opportunities.
The overall compliance landscape is also expected to change. For example, rising employee awareness about liabilities is expected to boost compliance rates. This, in turn, is expected to boost demand for PPE. Manufacturers may acquire other companies to boost their product portfolios to meet surging demand.
Key Topics Covered
1. Recent M&A Activities and Its Impact on the PPE Market
2. Executive Summary
3. PPE Market Overview
- Research Scope
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
4. Notable Transactions
5. Key Terms and Abbreviations
6. Rationale for M&A
7. Drivers and Restraints
- Key Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Key Restraints
- Restraints Explained
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Transformation in the PPE Ecosystem
- Growth Opportunity 1-Growing End-user Awareness
- Growth Opportunity 2-Focus on Safety
- Growth Opportunity 3-Acquiring Companies with Strong Product Portfolios
- Growth Opportunity 4-Evolving Regulatory Environment
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
9. Key M&A Trends
10. Profile of Notable Transactions-Case Study 1: 3M
11. Profile of Notable Transactions-Case Study 2: VF Corporation
12. Profile of Notable Transactions-Case Study 3: Delta Plus
13. Profile of Notable Transactions-Case Study 4: Bunzl
14. Profile of Notable Transactions-Case Study 5: Fortive Corporation
15. Profile of Notable Transactions-Case Study 6: MSA
16. Profile of Notable Transactions-Case Study 7: Ansell
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t24brt/global_ppe_market?w=4