DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Survey of College Marketing Programs, 2018 Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This exhaustive 200-page study presents highly detailed data from 43 American colleges and universities about their marketing efforts, pinpointing their use of and recent, current and expected spending on an array of marketing vehicles including, but not limited to: Facebook, Google Ads, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, direct mail, opt-in email marketing, viewbooks, podcasts, Snapchat, Pinterest, telephone solicitation, payments to search engines for placement, web optimization strategies and much more.
The study also gives detailed data on use of and spending on public relations, market research and marketing consultants, and billboards, and radio and television advertising.
Just a few of the report's many findings are that:
- 27.91% of survey participants had used a market research firm over the past two years.
- Colleges where less than 20% of students had lived within 75 miles of campus prior to attending the college distributed the most print viewbooks in the past year, a mean of 22,357.
- Colleges in the sample spent a mean of $2,281 on YouTube advertising in the past year.
- 69.77% of colleges sampled advertised in newspapers for student recruitment in the past year.
- 93.75% of private colleges in the sample had an official marketing budget.
Sources / Contributors
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Arcadia University
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Bradley University
- California Baptist University
- California State University Dominguez Hills
- California State University, Sacramento
- California State University San Bernardino
- Casper College
- Davis & Elkins College
- East Tennessee State University
- Fort Hays State University
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- Humber College
- Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- John Carroll University
- Kent State University
- Lewis & Clark College
- Lyon College
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Morehead State University
- Northwestern Michigan College
- Oregon State University
- Ouachita Baptist University
- Shippensburg University
- Small Private Liberal Arts College in Midwest
- Spalding University
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Texas State University
- The College of New Jersey
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- UMass Lowell
- University of Alberta - Augustana Campus
- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- University of Idaho College of Business and Economics
- University of Louisville
- University of Mount Union
- Vancouver Island University
- Wabash College
- Wartburg College
- Willamette University
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnf3lq/the_survey_of?w=4