DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market - Segmented by Product Type, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is poised to undergo a rapid expansion during the forecast period, especially in the North American and European markets. The increased use of UAVs, globally, over commercial enterprises has prompted increased R&D in various countries.
UAV is steadily replacing the conventional manned aircraft in various civilian and military fields. However, the market is facing a shortage of skilled and certified UAV pilots, especially in the civilian sector. This aspect is fueling the demand for UAV flight simulators all over the world.
Moreover, the increasing number of military UAVs is propelling the need for effective training to UAV operators, which, in turn, is spurring the need for UAV flight training and simulation in the coming years.
The United States, Japan, France, and Germany are some countries witnessing high activity in the untapped civilian UAV market. These countries' UAV markets (and the dependent simulation markets) are expected to show a strong growth rate during the forecast period. The Middle East & African region is a nascent market. It could become a viable market for non-recreational civilian purposes, subject to the government reducing regulatory norms and relaxing UAV flight rules.
- Increase in Demand for UAVs from Armed Forces for ISR Operations
- Increased Application Areas
- High Costs of UAVs
- Application of UAVs in E-Commerce
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market Segmented by Application
7. Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market Segmented by Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, and Strategies)
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L-3 Link Simulation and Training
- Bae Systems
- Northrop Grumman
- Textron Systems
- Thales Training and Simulation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55v79b/global_uav_flight?w=4