DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Big Data Technology and Services Market - Segmented by Delivery Mode (On-premise, Cloud), End-User Vertical and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global big data technology & service market was valued at USD 21.19 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 77.58 billion by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 24.15%.
The total amount of data in the world was estimated at 4.4 zettabytes in 2013. That is expected to rise steeply to 44 zettabytes by 2020. Big data is a term that describes the large volume of data (both structured and unstructured). With the rapid growth in analytic capabilities on cloud platforms, users leveraged large cloud vendors more prominently for analytical software in 2017.
It is expected that cloud-based deployments of these solutions will drive up to five times higher growth in spending, as compared to on-premises analytics solutions. Big Data initiatives were a high priority for 60% of the enterprises that planned to spend an average of USD 9 million on such initiatives in 2016.
- Cloud Deployment of these Solutions is Driving the Adoption
- Increased Adoption of Data Visualization Tools by the BFSI Sector
- North America is Expected to Dominate the Big Data Technology Market During the Forecast Period
- Reduction in Technology Implementation and Ownership Costs
- Increasing Number of Connected Devices
- Growing Awareness Among People Working in Radiation Prone Environment
- Regulatory Issues Relating to Big Data Use
- Lack of Skilled Professionals
- Organization Structural Barriers and Decentralized Systems
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Big Data Technology & Service Market Segmentation
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- SAS Institute
- Information Builders Inc.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated
- Accenture PLC
- Tableau Software Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Big Data Technology & Service Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4b3trj/global_big_data?w=4