DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Textile Printing Market by Printing Process (Roll to Roll, DTG), Ink Type (Sublimation, Pigment, Reactive, Acid), Application (Textile & Decor, Industrial, Soft Signage, Direct to Garment), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The digital textile printing market is expected to reach USD 2.31 Billion by 2023 from USD 1.76 Billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.59% between 2018 and 2023.
The major factors driving the growth of the digital textile printing market include the growing demand for sustainable printing; increasing demand for digital textile printing in the garment and advertising industries; shortening lifespan and faster adaptability of fashion designs; development of new technologies in the textile industry; and reduced per unit cost of printing with digital printers.
The market for roll to roll printing process held the largest market share in 2017. In 2017, the roll to roll printing process accounted for more than two-third of the digital textile printing market.
The market for digital textile printing market for ink is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. In 2017, the textile and decor and direct to garment segments contributed the major share to the digital textile printing market. With the growing demand for textiles across the globe and the rising demand for polyester fabrics in the textile industry, the textile and decor and direct to garment segments will continue to account for the maximum share of this market during the next five years as well.
- Growing Demand for Sustainable Printing
- Elimination of Cloth Wastage and Easier Reproduction
- No Waste Water from Digital Print Production
- Energy and Ink Saving With Digital Textile Printing
- Development of New Technologies in the Textile Industry
- Increasing Demand for Digital Textile Printing in the Garment and Advertising Industries
- Shortening Life-Span and Faster Adaptability of Fashion Designs
- Reduction in Per Unit Cost of Printing With Digital Printers
- Growth of the E-Commerce Industry
- Growing Popularity of Digital Advertising Media
- Increasing R&D Activities for Industrial Textile Printing
- Home Furnishing & Decor and Vehicle Wrap Applications to Create Opportunities in Near Future
- Increasing Adoption of Polyester in the Digital Textile Printing Industry
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Digital Textile Printing Market, by Printing Process
7 Digital Textile Printing Market, by Ink Type
8 Digital Textile Printing Market, by Application
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Seiko Epson
- Mimaki Engineering
- Kornit Digital
- Electronics For Imaging
- Durst Phototechnik
- Dover Corporation
- Konica Minolta
- AGFA Graphics
- Hollanders Printing Systems
- Aeoon Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb7p45/global_digital?w=4