DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Food Safety Testing Market - Trends, Growth and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global food safety testing market was valued at USD 11,122.53 million in 2016 and is further expected to witness a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Food supply and quality of food are under constant threat globally, and there is a growing demand for effective test products that can ensure food safety. The practice of food safety testing has gained considerable significance over the past years, owing to growing incidences of food-borne illnesses and poisoning by contaminated food products. This necessitates the robust and effective system in place to ensure food security as well as food safety.
Consumer choice is key for any food-based industry, as the consumer's safety, health concerns, and preferences always drive the food market. The additional burden in the form of rising health-care cost and increasing out-of-the pocket expenditure on healthcare by commoners have prompted the governments and regulatory authorities to set a robust food safety policy. Consumer organizations and other non-profit government organizations are a driving force behind food safety policy. Each of these organizations advocate for food safety in a different way; while one focuses on presenting information through science and research, another focuses on showing the real-life impacts of food-borne illness on families, while yet another focuses on consumer education.
- Greater Incidences of Food-Borne Diseases
- Increased Stringent Food Safety Regulations
- Food Trade Going Global
- Food manufacturers highly focus on brand protection
- Multiple tests methodologies & regulations for detecting
- High cost and time consuming testing pattern
- Growing Consumer Awareness Due to Food Borne Illness and Recall of Products
- Increasing processed food markets in developing countries
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Key Findings
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- SGS S.A.
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Intertek Group PLC
- ALS Limited
- Eurofins Scientific
- DTS Laboratories
- ILS Limited
- Covance Inc.
- Silliker Inc.
- Asurequality Limited
- Microbac Laboratories Inc.
- Spectro Analytical Lab Ltd
- Vanguard Sciences (Formerly Aegis Food Testing Laboratories)
- Ecolab Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2f2zjs/global_food?w=4