DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gen Z and Millennials as Pet Market Consumers: Dogs, Cats, Other Pets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report highlights pet ownership trends among Gen Z and Millennials and identifies key marketing opportunities for these two segments of pet market consumers. It includes an analysis of how Gen Z and Millennial pet owners bond with and manage the health of their pets, and provides an in-depth view of consumer attitudes, shopping behavior and spending patterns with respect to pet products and services. It also provides separate profiles of Gen Z and Millennial dog and cat owners as well as those in who own birds, fish, reptiles and rabbit or hamsters.
The report analyzes and tabulates what makes Gen Z and Millennial pet owners unique, highlighting opportunities for pet product and service marketers to most profitably appeal to the 57 million pet owners in this 18- to 39-year-old age group.
Millennial Clout and Influence Millennial pet owners differ significantly from Gen X and Boomer pet owners, and are now likely to have completed their education, be established in a job or career, generate substantial employment income and head their own households. national Pet Owner Survey data cited in the report indicate that Millennial pet owners with a household income of $75,000 or higher are more than twice as likely as all other pet owners to have spent $50 or more on pet products in the last 30 days.
Focus on the following segments:
- 18- to 24-year-olds (which includes the leading edge of Gen Z)
- 25- to 39-year-olds (Millennials)
- 40- to 54-year-olds (Gen X)
- 55- to 74-year-olds (mainly Boomers)
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Topline Insights and Opportunities
3. Profile of Gen Z and Millennial Pet Owners
4. Pet Product Shopping and Buying Patterns
5. Gen Z and Millennial Dog Owners
6. Gen Z and Millennial Cat Owners
7. Millennials and Gen Z as Pet Market Consumers: Other Pets
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x42tdg/gen_z_and?w=4