DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Oilfield Surfactants Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Oilfield Surfactants Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing oil demand from emerging economies and rising interest in bio-based oil surfactants and recent technological developments in oilfield surfactants.
Based on Substrate the market is categorized into bio-based and synthetic.
Depending on product type the market is classified into cationic surfactants, anionic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants, non- ionic surfactants and other product types.
By application the market is segmented by foaming agent, acrylic, emulsifiers/demulsifiers, dispersants, biocides, corrosion inhibitors, wetting and suspending agents and lubricants.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Oilfield Surfactants Market, by Substrate
5 Oilfield Surfactants Market, by Product Type
6 Oilfield Surfactants Market, by Application
7 Oilfield Surfactants Market, by Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Huntsman Corporation
- Weatherford International
- Akzo Nobel N.V
- The Dow Chemical Company
- E.I. DuPont De Nemours and Company
- Stepan Company
- BASF SE
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Henkel AG & Co KGAA
- Clariant AG
- Quat-chem Ltd.
- Flotek Industries
- Croda International PLC
- Solvay SA
- Evonik Industries AG
- Sichem LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh59xc/global_oilfield?w=4