DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Intraoperative Imaging Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Intraoperative Imaging Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing geriatric population and rising occurrence of chronic diseases and increasing demand of superior imaging in orthopedic & neurological procedures.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Intraoperative Imaging Market, by End User
5 Intraoperative Imaging Market, by Application
6 Intraoperative Imaging Market, by Product
7 Intraoperative Imaging Market, by Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- IMRIS Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Neurologica Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Ziehm Imaging GmbH
- Toshiba Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Brainlab AG
- Imaging3 Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/phnxdc/global?w=4