DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mobile Applications Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Mobile Applications Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include high growth rate in gaming industry, rising number of mobile data subscribers and recent technological developments in networking.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Mobile Applications Market, by Category
5 Mobile Applications Market, by Store Type
6 Mobile Applications Market, by Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- BlackBerry Limited.
- Google Inc.
- Handster Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
- OpenXcell Technolabs
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Softeq Development Corporation
- WillowTree Apps
- Y Media Labs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq89c8/global_mobile?w=4