This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for Malaysia. The Research presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The Malaysian government has been extremely influential in the development of Malaysia's ICT sector. In the 1990s, Malaysia launched the MSC Malaysia initiative in which it was envisioned that the ICT sector would play a pivotal role in transforming the country into a developed economy by 2020. As a result, Malaysia has enacted policies that have led to the rise of a mature telecommunications infrastructure with high broadband penetration relative to that in most of its ASEAN counterparts.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in Malaysia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in Malaysia.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Malaysia
- Ascertain Malaysia's position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Malaysia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Sector in Focus
3. Competitive Landscape
4. Companies in Focus
5. Regulartory Environment
6. Fixed-Line Telecommunications
7. Mobile Telecommunications
9. Postal and Courier Services
10. Software and Services
- Maxis Bhd
- Telekom Malaysia Bhd
- Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd
- Media Prima Bhd
- Pos Malaysia Bhd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zbdhwm/malaysia_ict?w=4