DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "OTA Testing Market by Offering (Hardware, and Services), Technology (5G, LTE, UMTS, GSM, and CDMA), Applications (Telecommunication & Consumer Devices, Automotive , Smart City, Industrial), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market was valued at USD 1.09 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1.77 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.13% during the forecast period.
The growth of the market is propelled by the evolving 5G technology, implementation of OTA testing across the supply chain, and the growing IoT market.
The report covers the OTA testing market on the basis of offering, applications, technology, and geography. Among technologies, LTE accounted for the largest market in 2017. The growing market share of OTA testing in LTE can be attributed to the increasing use of LTE technologies for telecommunications and consumer device applications. OTA testing for LTE-M for IoT applications will further driver the LTE segment. The increasing demand for LTE technologies such as LTE-M for long-range communications is attributed to the growing need for connectivity among mobile objects spread out across a wide area. This increasing demand drives the growth of the market.
- Evolving 5G Technology to Drive the OTA Testing Market
- Growing IoT Market Facilitates Higher Use of OTA Testing Devices
- OTA Testing Across Supply Chain
- OTA Testing, a Non-Ideal Solution for Large Form-Factor Devices
- Consolidation of IoT Development and RF-Proficient Companies
- Lack of Support for OTA in Radiated Two-Stage Testing
- Antenna Array Complexity, Calibration, and Irregularity
Key Topics Covered
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 OTA Testing Market, by Type
7 OTA Testing Market, by Offering
8 OTA Testing Market, by Technology
9 OTA Testing Market, by Application
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profile
- Bureau Veritas
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Eurofins Scientific
- UL LLC
- ETS Lindgren
- TV Rheinland
- Electro Magnetic Test Inc.
- Octoscope Inc.
- Spirent Communications
- Bluflux LLC
- Element Materials Technology
- National Technical Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkrdwv/global_ota?w=4