DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Remote Infrastructure Management Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North American Remote Infrastructure Management market is expected to witness a market growth of 10% CAGR during the forecast period.
The practice of remote infrastructure management (RIM) has started to become a lot more prevalent for corporations of most sizes in a wide variety of industrial sectors. This increase in popularity is due to the way in which RIM can add value to IT systems, as well as lower costs, maximizing efficiencies and enhancing service availability. In general, it consists of remote monitoring, network monitoring and management, security services, database administration, desktop and server administration.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the North America Remote Infrastructure Management Market.
- Based on Core Services, the market report segments the market into Server Management, Database Management, Storage Management, Network & Communication Management, Application Management, and Others.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, Government, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT, Transportation, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Fuel Cards Market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Remote Infrastructure Management Market
4. North America Remote Infrastructure Management Market by Organization Size
5. North America Remote Infrastructure Management Market by Vertical
6. North America Remote Infrastructure Management Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Fujitsu Limited
- Accenture Plc.
- Nityo Infotech
- Rigel Networks
- UST Asia Pacific Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t6f42q/north_american?w=4