DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Data Center Switch Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Data Center Switch Market size is expected to reach $17.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 4.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
Geographically, North America holds the maximum market share in 2017. The US holds maximum market, as a large number of organizations is expected to eventually opt for cloud services to save cost associated with building new data centers for business continuity. Additionally, leading companies in data center switch market that generate more than half of the revenue are based in the United States. Nevertheless, the availability of self-reliant enhanced servers is expected to be the limiting factor that will limit the growth of the data center switch market.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Data Center Switch Market.
- Based on Bandwidth, the market report segments the market into >1 Gbps to < 10 Gbps, >10 Gbps to < 40 Gbps, >40 Gbps, and < 10 Gbps.
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and IndiniBand.
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Core Switches, Distribution Switches, and Access Switches.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Enterprises, Telecommunication Industry, Government Organizations, and Cloud Service Providers.
- Based on Countries, the Data Center Switch market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Data Center Switch Market
4. North America Data Center Switch Market by Technology
5. North America Data Center Switch Market by Type
6. North America Data Center Switch Market by Vertical
7. North America Data Center Switch Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Fortinet Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Mellanox Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/52zgch/north_american?w=4