DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Hydrogen Economy: Technologies and Opportunities Through 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report covers the global market for technologies used in the production, storage and distribution of hydrogen; its conversion to other forms of energy or direct consumption as a fuel; and miscellaneous other types of hydrogen-related technology, such as hydrogen sensors.
The market figures represent estimated investment costs based on data from manufacturers and a variety of other sources. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the global hydrogen economy with regard to technology and opportunities
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Comprehensive descriptions of key enabling technologies used in the production, storage, and distribution of hydrogen, its conversion to other forms of energy or direct consumption as a fuel; and miscellaneous other types of hydrogen-related technologies, such as hydrogen sensors
- A look at challenges that must be overcome to reach its commercialization potential
- Evaluations of government programs and policies in support of the hydrogen economy
- Coverage of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market and Technology Background
3. Market and Technology Background
4. Hydrogen Production
5. Hydrogen Storage
6. Bulk Hydrogen Distribution
7. Electrochemical Energy Conversion
8. Direct Combustion of Hydrogen
9. Other Hydrogen-related Technologies
- Acta Spa
- Advanced Materials Corp.
- Air Products And Chemicals Inc.
- Avalence LLC
- Ballard Power Systems
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
- Etudes Chemiques ET Physiques Sarl
- Haldor Topsoe A/S
- HCE LLC
- HTC Purenergy
- Luxfer Group Ltd.
- Magna Steyr AG & Co. KG
- Makel Engineering Inc.
- Materials And Systems Research Inc.
- Membrane Technology And Research Inc.
- Meritor Inc.
- MO Sci Corp.
- Nanomix Inc.
- Plug Power LLC
- Proton Onsite
- Plastic Omnium Group
- Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc.
- Secat Inc.
- Sotacarbo S.P.A.
- Xebec Inc.
- Ztek Corp.
- and more.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gqxj5s/global_hydrogen?w=4