DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transportation Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The transport manufacturing industry is one of the key segments of the global manufacturing industry. This industry is manufactures vehicles which are used for transporting goods and people. Production of various vehicle components is also included in this industry.
The global transportation manufacturing market was estimated to be around $7570 billion as of 2017. The segments in the transportation manufacturing market include aircraft and components manufacturing, motor vehicles manufacturing, ship and boat building and repairing, motor vehicle parts manufacturing, and train and components manufacturing.
To enhance visitor experience, amusement parks are transforming their attractions from passive amusements into participatory adventures. A new experience was demonstrated with motion tracking and massive 4k resolution projections at Disneyland California.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the transportation manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the transportation manufacturing market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Aircraft and Components Manufacturing, General Transportation Equipment, Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing, Motor Vehicles, Ship and Boat Building and Repairing, Train and Components Manufacturing.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Toyota Motor
- Volkswagen Group
- General Motors
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- SAIC Motor
- BMW Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnbdd5/global?w=4