DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Train and Components Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Train and Components Manufacturing market global briefing report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The global train and components manufacturing market was estimated to be around $155 billion as of 2017. The global train and components manufacturing made up around 2% of the overall transportation manufacturing market in 2017. The train and components manufacturing market was the smallest market in the global transportation manufacturing market in 2017.
In 2016, transport company Keolis Commuter Services launched smart glasses that use AR technology to link field staff at maintenance site and technicians at headquarters. This solution transmits images between two points via glasses to reduce maintenance time and costs. Similarly, Bombardier, a manufacturer of trains and aircrafts, uses VR technology to create a 3D model of its rail components and virtually test efficiency and performance of the component.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the train and components manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the train and components manufacturing market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Manufacture of Locomotives, Wagons, & Other Rolling Stock, Manufacture of Parts & Accessories for Railway Vehicles.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- GE Transportation
- The Greenbrier Co
- Trinity Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wq8d46/global_train_and?w=4