This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
Western Europe was the largest region in the wholesale market in 2017, accounting for around 26% of the market. This was mainly because a large number of wholesale establishments based in the region expanded globally and innovated their businesses models and key attributes. Germany was the major contributor of this market share. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 24% of the market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 3% of the market.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the wholesale market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the wholesale market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers, Non-Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers, and Wholesale Electronic Markets and Agents and Brokers.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- McKesson Corporation
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- C&S Wholesale Grocers Inc.
- Arrow Electronics Inc.
- US Foods
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
- WPG Holdings
- Avnet Inc.
- Performance Food Group Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpps3b/global_wholesale?w=4