DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Motor Vehicles Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Motor Vehicles Manufacturing market global briefing report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The revenue from 3D printing automotive market is expected to reach $2.3 billion by 2021, thus indicating high potential for this technology in the forecast period.
The global motor vehicles manufacturing market was estimated to be around $3450 billion as of 2017. The global motor vehicles manufacturing made up around 43% of the overall transportation manufacturing market in 2017. The motor vehicles manufacturing market was the largest market in the global transportation manufacturing market in 2017.
In 2014, Local Motors, an American motor vehicles manufacturing company, developed the first 3D-printed car from an ABS carbon fiber blend. In October 2016, Honda released a single seater micro commuter in Japan, with its body and majority of panels being 3D-printed.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the motor vehicles manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the motor vehicles manufacturing market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Passenger Car, Motorcycle and Bicycle, Commercial Vehicle.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Toyota Motor
- Volkswagen Group
- General Motors
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- SAIC Motor
- BMW Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cjnsm/global_motor?w=4