This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
In 2014, many e-commerce retailers started offline stores. Birchbox, an e-commerce store opened its first physical store in Soho and companies like Bonobos and Warby Parker doubled the number of their brick and mortar stores in 2014. E-commerce retailers setting up offline stores are good news for brick and mortar concept because it validates the need for physical stores.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the retail market in 2017, accounting for around 30% of the market. The region's large consumer population, positive government policies, and high demand for good quality products resulted the large retail market in Asia Pacific. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 25% of the market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 4% of the market.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the retail market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the retail market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Specialty Retailers, Department Stores & Other General Merchandise Stores, and Ecommerce & Other Non-store Retailers.
- Time Series: Five years historic (2013-17) and forecast (2017-21).
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Amazon Inc.
- Home Depot
- Schwarz Unternehmens Treuhand KG
- Aldi Einkauf
- GmbH & Co.
- CVS Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdv6p2/global_retail?w=4