DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Furniture Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides a detailed overview of the market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 500 companies, including Tempur Sealy International, Inc., Hanssem Co., Ltd. and Kokuyo Furniture Co. Ltd.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this report will tell you that 36 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 82 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 500 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a single paged individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
The report includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example Boloni Home Decor (Beijing) Co. Ltd. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example Blanar Nabytek, A.S. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis: Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 500 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 22.9%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tfrxnn/furniture?w=4