DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Center Virtualization Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Center Virtualization Market size is expected to reach $9 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 16.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
The report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Data Center Virtualization Market. Key companies profiled in the report include VMware, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Citrix Systems, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon Web Services), Cisco Systems, Inc., AT&T, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company , IBM Corporation, and Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Technical Support Services, Advisory & Implementation Services, Managed Services, and Optimization Services.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail & Ecommerce, Government, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Others.
- Based on Regions, the Data Center Virtualization market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Data Center Virtualization Market
4. Global Data Center Virtualization Market by Organization Size
5. Global Data Center Virtualization Market by Vertical
6. Global Data Center Virtualization Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- VMware Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc. (Amazon Web Services)
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- IBM Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pzx5x/data_center?w=4