DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Diagnostics Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Diagnostics Partnering 2010-2017 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the diagnostic partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading companies.
This report provides details of the latest diagnostics agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Companion Diagnostics
- Molecular and nuclear
- In vitro diagnostics
- Molecular diagnostics
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Diagnostics partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
- In-depth understanding of Diagnostics deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Diagnostics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Diagnostics contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Diagnostics dealmakers since 2010
- Insight into terms included in a Diagnostics partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
In the report, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Diagnostics dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading Diagnostics deals
Chapter 4 - Most active Diagnostics dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjqkxq/global?w=4