DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Center Switch Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Center Switch Market size is expected to reach $17.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 4.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
The factors driving the market growth are the ever-growing need for simplified data center management and automation, demand for cloud services, and growing inclination for internet multimedia content and web applications.
The report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the Data Center Switch Market. Key companies profiled in the report include Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, Juniper Networks, Inc., NEC Corporation, Fortinet Inc, ZTE Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., Lenovo, and Mellanox Technologies.
- Based on Bandwidth, the market report segments the market into >1 Gbps to 10 Gbps to 40 Gbps, and <10 Gbps
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and IndiniBand
- Based on Type, the report segments the market into Core Switches, Distribution Switches, and Access Switches
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Enterprises, Telecommunication Industry, Government Organizations, and Cloud Service Providers
- Based on Regions, the Data Center Switch market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Data Center Switch Market
4. Global Data Center Switch Market by Technology
5. Global Data Center Switch Market by Type
6. Global Data Center Switch Market by Vertical
7. Global Data Center Switch Market by Region
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Fortinet Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Mellanox Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgsg4n/global_data?w=4