Future Markets, Inc. produced the first ever market report on graphene and the latest edition is now over 740 pages long with an additional 60 pages of content from the previous edition. We have greatly expanded the sections covering flexible electronics, wearables and energy and details on industry demand in tons (current and projected) has been added for key markets.
A number of graphene-enhanced products came to the market in 2017 in consumer electronic equipment, composites, energy storage etc. and commercial development will grow further in 2018 in automotive, flexible electronics, coatings and sensors.
Report contents include:
- Global production capacities for 2017.
- Current graphene products.
- Market outlook for 2018.
- Stage of commercialization for graphene applications, from basic research to market entry.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for graphene including potential revenues, growth rates, pricing, most likely applications and market challenges.
- Market demand in tons 2017-2027.
- In-depth company profiles, including products, capacities, and commercial activities.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and user demand.
- Assessment of applications for other 2D materials.
- Over 230 company profiles.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Properties Of Nanomaterials
4. Overview Of Graphene
5. Carbon Nanotubes Versus Graphene
6. Other 2-D Materials
7. Graphene Synthesis
8. Graphene Market Structure And Routes To Commercialization
9. Regulations And Standards
10. Patents And Publications
11. Technology Readiness Level
12. Graphene Industry Developments 2013-2018-Investments, Products And Production
13. End User Market Segment Analysis
14. 3D Printing
20. Electronics And Photonics
21. Energy Storage, Conversion And Exploration
23. Life Sciences And Medical
25. Rubber And Tires
27. Smart Textiles And Apparel
28. Other Markets
29. Graphene Producers
30. Graphene Product And Application Developers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/snc4gl/global_graphene?w=4