DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Food Color Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides analysis of the global food color market, with detailed analysis of market size and growth, and segmentation of the industry. The analysis includes the market by value, and by segmentation. Regional analysis is also provided for North America, APAC (Asia-Pacific), EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) and Latin America.
Moreover, the report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global food color market has also been forecasted for the years 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
- Rising Demand for Natural Food Colors
- High Demand from Emerging Economies
- Increase in Consumer Expenditures
- Commitment to Natural Colors from Major Brand Owners
- Rising Demand for Juices, Soft Drinks, and Alcoholic Drinks
- Increasing Demand for Processed Food Products
- Food Color Regulation
- Issues Faced by Food Colors
- Expensive Nature of Natural Food Colors
- Better Technologies
- Availability of Variety of Food Colors
- Clean Labeling Trend
- Product Innovations
The Global Food Color Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts is expected to increase at high growth rates during the forecasted period (2018-2022). The global food color market is supported by various growth drivers, such as rising demand for natural food colors, high demand from emerging economies, commitment to natural colors from major brand owners, etc. The market also faces certain challenges, such as, food color regulation, expensive nature of natural food colors, etc.
- Chr. Hansen
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- GNT Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmdglj/global_food_color?w=4