DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global
Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes Management Market: Drivers,
Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts to 2023"
report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
According to this research, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 50.7% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
Digitization has made big data technologies more relevant in the healthcare context. The proliferation of smart devices has accelerated the transition to digitized healthcare. Smart apps have made self-management of diabetes by the patients affordable. Sensors are capable of transmitting data to the smart devices and diabetics can monitor their blood glucose levels on these devices.
- Favorable Demographics
- Obesity Pandemic
- Rising Healthcare Costs
- Rising Digital Affinity
- Less Digital Savvy Patients
- Patient Privacy and Data Security Concerns
- Reimbursement and Cost Coverage Issues
- Lack of Curated Data sets
- Products Innovations
- Rising Prevalence of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Growing usage of mobile technology in diabetes management
- Democratization of Knowledge
- The report covers drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth during the forecast period (2017-2023).
- It also contains an analysis of vendor profiles, which include financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategies, and views.
- The report covers competitive landscape, which includes M&A, joint ventures and collaborations, and competitor comparison analysis.
- In the vendor profile section, for the companies that are privately held, financial information and revenue of segments will be limited.
- Apple Inc.
- Glooko Inc.
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Vodafone Group Plc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry Outlook
2. Report Outline
3. Market Snapshot
4. Market Outlook
5. Trends, Roadmap and Projects
6. Device Types: Market Size & Analysis
7. Artificial intelligence Techniques: Market Size & Analysis
8. Geographic Segmentation: Market Size & Analysis
9. Global Generalist
10. Companies to Watch for
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Expert's Views
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgdggr/global_artificial?w=4