DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Waste Management Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global automotive waste management market to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% during the period 2017-2022.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
One trend that is affecting the market is transition in automobile industry. According to the report, one driver that is affecting the market is growing automotive fleets. Further, the report states that one challenge that is affecting the market is decline in metal prices.
Key Question Answered
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Market Landscape
Part 05: Market Sizing
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Segmentation by Product
Part 08: Customer Landscape
Part 09: Regional Landscape
Part 10: Decision Framework
Part 11: Drivers and Challenges
Part 12: Market Trends
Part 13: Vendor Landscape
Part 14: Vendor Analysis
- Battery Solutions
- Safety-Kleen Systems
- Sims Metal Management
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrtqd9/global_automotive?w=4